Sonntag, 3. November 2013

Vacation: I like to mooove it, mooooove it!

Finally! Holidays! It seemed like I booked this cruise "years" ago. I waited a long time to go on this journey and suddenly it was about to start!
Two flights brought me to the airport of Newark (started in Frankfurt via Zurich). <3
The route was as follows:
New York - Bermuda - Bahamas - Miami - Cape Canaveral - Charleston - Baltimore - New York



Brooklyn: Looking at the Empire State Building through the Manhattan Bridge.

View from the Brooklyn Bridge Park to South Manhattan

Architecture of the Brooklyn Brigde

No comment... ;-)

Flat Iron Building

The Empire State Building. Quite dificult to take a pic of its top.

Top of the Rocks. The ice-skating-ring was open to the public! <3

Central Park seen from the Observation Deck of the Rockefeller Center.

A glance to the other side of Manhattan.

Times Square. Unfortunately we didn't see the "Naked Cowboy". :D Maybe we've been there too early in the morning.

Departure.


Colourful houses in Hamilton, Bermuda.

Horseshoe Beach, Bermuda

Look at this aaaawful state of sea in the middle of the hurricane saison. :D


Full Moon Party!!

Comedian: Thorsten Bär

*omnomnom* The every-evening-cocktail.

Cabbage Beach, Nassau, Bahamas

Naval Dockyards, Nassau

The cruise ship's "rear".

Nice view from the ship into the harbour.

Sundown on the way to Miami.

Sunrise in Miami

HOT: South Beach

Ocean Drive, South Beach

Bayside Marketplace: Nice view whilce having some food.

The AIDALuna-Showensemble

Comedian: Megy B.: Brilliant!

Assembly Hall, Kennedy Space Centers

I touched a Mooooonstone! <3

I got the idea! <3

I counted every single spare part: 899999 XD

 In front of the Atlantis-Hall

The Rocket-Garden: Well, I'd like to have a garden like this, too! <3

Cape Canaveral: Like beaches in the Bretagne *raaaw*

Sunrise in the Harbour of Charleston, SC

Charleston

Boone Hall Plantage

Drive to Boone Hall Plantage

Cable-Car without a cable. :D

Market Place, Charleston

Awwwful weather and aaaawwwful state of sea! I was sooo lucky! :D

Took a train from Baltimore to Washington. Leaving the Union Station, you immediately arrive at the Capitol Hill.

Beautiful view to the obelisk, up to the Lincoln Memorial.

The White House isn't spectacular at all!

View standing at the Lincoln Memorial: "I have a dream"

Lincoln Memorial

View from Arlington Cemetery to downtown Washington

Arlington Cemetery: Crazy patterns!



Spectacular sunsets.

Farewell-Dinner

THE cake!

Last day: arriving NY

Empire State Building

View to South Manhattan

Cold, but sunny!
How can you summarize such a cruise?
- awesome route
- awesome cruise ship
- awesome passengers
- awesome weather

I'd say that everything was:
JUST PERFECT! <3

6 Kommentare:

  1. Sehr schöne Bilder und eine absolut passende Zusammenfassung :-)
    LG Markus

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Einfach genial...Gänsehautfeeling....wunderschöne Erinnerungen.....
    Zebrafinki ich drücke dich....Super....LG. Gabi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Toller Querschnitt der Reise und bis bald mal wieder auf einer AIDA ;-)
    LG Andi und Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Klasse Fotos, wie gewohnt! Sieht aus, als hättest du viel Spaß gehabt, und vor allem: sieht aus, als wärst du überall ganz alleine gewesen! :D Ich liebe es wie du es schaffst, alles "ohne Leute" abzulichten!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Deine Bilder und die Zusammenstellung sind einfach nur toll.
    LG Bernd

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Sehr schöne Bilder <3 Ich bin mit meinen noch nicht ganz durch, aber ich bin schon dran :)
    Also ich hab die Torte nicht gesehen, war trotzdem dabei ;) Dafür hab ich das AIDA Bild, hahaha!
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Trashpilotin

    AntwortenLöschen